суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

comcast eugene



I had a really big adventure yesterday.� I went out to lunch.� Can't say I'm fond of Mexican though since I didn't get anything to eat.� Aunt Jean Ann took me to Amigos and we met mom and Aunt Angela there.� Then a whole bunch of people came.� I heard mom say they were from the courthouse, whatever that is.� I met Aunt Martha, Aunt Sheila, Aunt Kathy, Aunt Krista, Uncle Race, Uncle Mark, Uncle Russell (I chewed his shoes), Aunt Stephanie and even more people� Thanks for holding the door, Uncle Race.� A lot of people petted me which was pretty cool.� And I found out that under a table is a good place for nap.



Today, I went to the dump.� I know what a dump is and I don't think this was it.� It was this big place with all kinds of big containers.� Mom took some recyclables.� Looked like cardboard and magazines to me.� I wanted to get out of the truck but noooooo.� And I didn't see anything that looked like a dump, though something somewhere smelled like one.



Anyway, I have to get ready.� Uncle Lance and Aunt Nikki are coming over tonight and we're going to watch ultimate fighting� I LOVE ultimate figthing.� I could be an ultimate fighter if they would only let me bite.� Man, could I tear 'em up with teeth.� I only have a short time for a career though because mom says I'll be losing my teeth soon.� I'm a little concerned over that.� I hope she starts giving me soft food when that happens.



Talk to you soon


earring holder mesh, comcast eugene, comcast ethernet, comcast et, comcast espnu.



Комментариев нет: