четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

and justice for all - metallica




-LONG AND LENGTHY POST AHEAD-

reached home kinda late last night and was on the phone, so i didnt have the time [or pics] to blog about ytd.

soooooo. I was talking about korean food like on tues and thuzar they all were talking about going to DOWNTOWN EAST for it i was supposed to meet tkg at 4 at cityhall and had to go town to pass up my timesheet so i asked them to go ahead without me.

then they chose changi airport and decided to play on my easy-to-bully personality and started making me REAL GUILTY about pang seh-ing them. So we went to changi airport for brunch..and halfway, when i was yakking, thuzar pulled out this present in minitoons plastic bag and they say its an advanced celebration for my birthday.

and despite the topic of it being my birthday�5 days later [counted from ytd] on my mind most of the time,�I HAD NO INKLING MY BIRTHDAY WOULD BE CELEBRATED THEN cos i was the one who wanted to go out on wed for cardigan. [which i got it with chris at cotton on cos bugis street is FAR TOO complicated for lost sheeps and i want a cheapo one. XD]

ANW when i saw the minitoons bag, i thought, oh, it must be kuma. Everybody knows how crazy i am about my kuma at home. Mainly because sheapos;s huge and sheapos;s cute. Not�because she was being given by shawn. I have my reason for wearing his necklace now too. It was to remind myself to cherish my r/s and not give up and regret despite all obstacles. Ohk, i digress. Hahahaha.

then i realise, i have underestimated my friends. They got me a bra and panty set, that has a 2-in-1 function of being a bikini too. HAHAHAHA
and i realise, they have overestimated the size of my breasts.
and thats the understatement of the century i promise you.

it probably was in minitoons plastic bag cos the box was from minitoons. Anw, im stressing on minitoons bag�cos yusheng was waiting for me at my blk today to go school tgt, AND HE GAVE ME A PRESENT IN MINITOONS BAG. What coincidence AND ITS KUMA hahaha i KNEW someoneapos;s gna give me kuma. XD

friends who dont know how scary my sis is and that i have two huge soft toy in bed alr. So other soft toys would be thrown to the storeroom by sis/mum. Cos they say thereapos;s no space to sleep anymore [true]

then i met chris. Where she was later than me [as usual] and i was alr 20 mins late. So you could imagine her grr. And after getting my cardigan, [im going to be model of cotton on but i <3 their basics] we watched burn after reading WHICH WAS AWFUL. Dont believe what other people say cos the plot is stupid, the characters are irritatingly self-centred. Despite the good reviews people give outside, im not sorry to say that this is the WORST SHOW IVE EVER SEEN.

it might be�ABIT funny but the plotapos;s all weird, and when the cinema lights went on, i thought there was a fire or sth wrong with the cinema to realise the show has alr finished ITS A STUPID WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY AND NO. YOU CANT EVEN WATCH IT ONLINE COS YOUapos;D BE WASTING ONE HOUR PLUS OF YOUR LIFE.

and chris gave me this green bean cake from vietnam and i find that it taste like chocolate. And im the only one who think so. Anw, we talked about holding this halloween party and because�our�mutual friends consists of primary school friends who have not�contacted each other since we graduated, weapos;ll just invite ourselves. And that, is surely another san fen zhong re du thing cos whoapos;s gna trick or treat in singapore? humph. BORING.

anw, after movie and dinner [like a date] we left cos chris has to leave for tw next morning [which means today]
gab and her are going off to taiwan with their respective families TODAY. PANG SEH.

because me no have the pics, please go to surayah-fayah.blogspot.com for the pics of [mainly food] and my EXTENSIONS hahahhaa i can finally blog about it cos everybody whoapos;s supposed to be surprised are not surprised. Chris even thought my hair suddenly grew real long after not seeing me for two weeks. =.=

have been watching movies for three consecutive days hahaha. And ive been out of sorts recently. ): i left my wallet in the cinema on tues. Then hp at the restaurant ytd. Then hp at cinema ytd again. and left�skuma [cos sheapos;s holding a star so sheapos;s skuma] in my gems classroom just now. Huiling was saying, if you do it once a month, its okay. BUT YOU KEEP LOSING THINGS EVERYDAY. Yes. I know. ):

because i�had econs lecture on tues and,�yeejia�is his opportunity cost.

ANW, I STILL CANT BELIEVE BURN AFTER READING IS RANKED NO.1 IN US AND CANADAapos;S BOX OFFICE OMG

LONG POST yes? :D cos im in school early in the morning and i have like 4 hours free till the next class cos im a hardworking girl who goes for her gems lesson. (: so im blogging to while time away and the�rest are dont-know-what-they-are-doing-but-allegedly-doing-project in the project room. Byebye


and justice for all - metallica, and justice for all, and just when i thought, and just to lay you down.



Комментариев нет: