четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

baisoara




1. My lips are killing me . It stings .
2. I failed my socratic seminar (i guess) but at least i was able to speak once before time ran out and i have the written part AND my teacher gave me the wrong person to grade . >.>
3. DIE HISTORY TERM PAPER D< i cant find any recent air pollution in Bu..uhh , i forgot the name xD
4. Got embarassed at pe . I can never do correct push ups . Sheesh .
5. I got really clumsy at alg2 .
6. Sour patch for lunch is not good . Lousy lunch .

tomorrow would be better , hopefully .

i despise english class. Go die >[
this history paper . WHY OH WHY does it have to be current problems . A bit too late for the info much ? -.- when everyone has just found a topic . -sigh-

im so doomed .
plus the fact that i gotta finish that chem proj. But thats easy . Due monday but gotta finish by sat. >.< got guests coming at sunday . #@@#^

someone end this stress .
and im not even taking hard claases this year .
an early hello to more hectic years soon .
baisoara, baisodrome.



Комментариев нет: